moments

Sunday, January 27, 2013

patience... ask me



such a beautiful day
ask me
what it is I have learned along my way
perhaps this is what I would say


truly separate never are we
holding another in thought brings peace only if
you release forgive pain if still it is attached to the other
nature gives me treasures daily
to hurry is to become late
looking up is when you see everything
looking within is when you see you
God is always waiting
friends need not sit with you to bring you comfort
believe in pain, pain will be
believe in strength, strength will be
dogs offer pure love
love is not for me alone
one is not me, me is we
sons live forever in my soul
coffee is amazing
blessed is beauty captured by random photos
always in all ways we learn we grow
always
give me peanut butter give me happy


I am art, art is me
I am the tallest of trees
I am the wind the breeze
I am the stars that shine
I am beautiful by God’s design
perfect to Him
so it is
perfect to me


quite the beautiful day indeed
this
is what I would say if asked this day
so too
is this for you
what I believe what I see is what I am what I think
so too are you what you think
choose wisely
may peace may love truly bless your day in all ways
if you should ask what have I learned along my way this day
love is everlasting for everyone –


  written 1-27-13 NBS

No comments:

Post a Comment