moments

Monday, July 9, 2012

in the quiet...


it is now in the quiet
when I feel most alone
I am closest to God
I know
He knows
the sorrows of my heart
the longing of my soul
it is now
He sends His angels
multitudes
to soothe my soul
sing to my spirit of His great love
I see the tears He cries when I cry
I see my tears in His eyes
He weeps for me
He feels my pain
taking each ache each sorrow
releasing me from their hold
opening my soul once more
to feel His love
unconditional for me
given
without return or cost
He gives
I find rest in His arms
comfort in His peace
I find God
when I release control
letting go
I see
God’s love in me
my strength to try
He holds me together
He is my stronghold
to stand once more
yes
it is when I feel most alone
I am home
in the arms of my God
His love
overflowing unconditional
always
blessed are His angels comforting me now –                                       

written 7-9-12   NBS for NBS

No comments:

Post a Comment