moments

Friday, July 6, 2012

Your turn


I know dear God
in me lives the strength of You
many times I have seen steps of only one
knowing
it was You carrying me
because I could not see
tired was my soul though I held on
I always believed it was You
I was holding onto

it is my wish now dear God
to carry You
to share what You have shared with me
love unconditional
strength everlasting
forgiveness and grace
that I may speak to many
these words You share with me now
so each may know
You are there
waiting
for each to ask
nothing do You seek
but simply to teach
the beauty of love unconditional
the power of Your strength
the gift of forgiveness
the treasure of grace
priceless
yet free

it is my turn to speak of You
so many can know your truths
thank you God for the beauty I see
the Spirit of You
living in me...

written 7-6-12  Nancy Baker-Shearer

1 comment: